9 Feb 2009

next GOSH appointment





I spoke to the receptionist today and she has booked Josh in for his tests the Gastro Dr suggested between the 24th-27th Feb.

I will get the confirmation letter through soon but the plan I think is for a bowel 'prep' day on the tuesday, stay in overnight and then have the 'scopies' done on weds. Then we will come back in (after staying in London) on the thursday for an impedence study which is some sort of 24hr probe to test reflux and other things, having it removed friday before coming home. More tests and a longer stay than we were expecting which has come as a bit of a shock, but happy to be making headway at finding out what is going on.

Generally Josh is 'well'. He was sick once last Wednesday which is most likely the same bug Ethan had. His bowels are still loose and his weight still low, but he is now eating well

No comments: